Status: Adopted
Size: Small
Gender: Male
Breed: Chihuahua
Color: White with tan


PLEASE NOTE: Fosters have 14 days to decide if they wish to “foster fail” and adopt their foster dog.

Say hi to Beau (Bobo)!  If you are looking for a textbook definition of Chihuahua, then look no further than this little 10 year old opinionated sour patch kid (sour, then sweet). He is super sweet and loyal about 90% of the time, but also has a very strong opinions and will let you know about it the other 10% of the time. Beau gets along well with other small dogs and cats, but he may prefer to have someone’s full attention. He walks well on leash. He does resource guard his food bowl and his favorite toy, but only if you try to take them directly from him. He came into rescue when 2 of his family members passed away within weeks of each other.  Beau was returned from his first placement for his chihuahua-like tendencies, so he will need to go into a home that is savvy with these little dogs. He does seem to prefer men, as his old owner was male. He is neutered, up to date on vaccines, housebroken and pee pad trained. Lets find little Bobo a new furever home!