In consideration of this opportunity to volunteer, I agree to the following terms and conditions, intending to be legally bound by them:
- I will abide by the mission, rules, regulations, policies and programs of Renee’s Rescues, Inc. while I am a volunteer.
- If I stop being a volunteer for Renee’s Rescues, Inc. for any reason or upon RR’s request at any time, I will promptly return all of Renee’s Rescues, Inc.’s supplies, equipment, records, money, and other items in the condition received, with the exception of wear and tear caused by the animals.
- I assume the risks of being bitten, scratched, injured, or frightened by cats, kittens, dogs and puppies in connection with my volunteer work for Renee’s Rescues, Inc. Renee’s Rescues, Inc. is not liable to me for any injuries, damages, liabilities, losses, judgments, costs or expenses whatsoever, which I might suffer or sustain in connection with the performance of my volunteer activities for Renee’s Rescues, Inc.
- I agree that, if I become a foster home for Renee’s Rescues, Inc., including short-term fostering for any length of time, that I will use the crate provided (or my own crate, if such an arrangement has been made) to safely contain the dog within my home when I am away from home for work or any other reason.
- I agree that, if I become a foster home for Renee’s Rescues, Inc., that I will keep any dog I am fostering on leash, or inside my home, or in my safely gated/locked yard at all times, that I will keep his/her collar on them at all times.
- I understand and agree that Renee’s Rescues, Inc. may refuse volunteer applications for any reason.
- If I will be sheltering or providing foster care or boarding any of Renee’s Rescues, Inc.’s animals in my home or business, I consent to Renee’s Rescues, Inc. visiting my home or business from time to time to observe the animals and their living quarters.
- I agree to allow the removal from my home of any dog I am fostering at any time at the discretion of Renee’s Rescues, Inc. and understand that foster dogs may be moved to another foster situation if deemed necessary at any time.
- I agree to under no circumstances transfer a fostered animal without expressed consent from Renee Albert, Lisa Walters, or the Foster Coordinator of Renee’s Rescues, Inc.
- I have accurately and truthfully completed this Volunteer Application and Agreement.
Any modification to this Agreement must be in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement is binding upon Renee’s Rescues, Inc., myself and my respective heirs, successors, assigns, executors, and personal representatives. By clicking the submit button below, I certify that I have read and understand the statements above and I agree to all of the terms herein.